Sorry it looks like you don’t qualify for a CIS Tax Refund

You need to self-employed and registered with CIS for TAX

To find out more about CIS TAx refunds please visit the gov.uk website via the link below

Find Out More

Spread The Word

To allow us to keep this service free for users like yourself please like and share our page with family and friends

Tax Refund Sponsored By